Scroll far down the page to see everything.
Scroll down for a closer view of the apartment building at the far end
(to the left). Click on a photo to see one of the remodeled
Mobile home park plus 4-unit apartment building, fully remodeled. Four oversized commercially zoned lots just 200 feet
from our main street offer steady income for now & great potential for the future with this 2/3 of an acre.
You do not own the mobile homes. Simply collect space rent from 13 of them! No competition. $595,000
Town of Grand Lake: Lots 13-16, Block 28. #431 Lake Avenue.
You do not own the mobiles; simply collect the space rent! Each lot is extra deep, at 50 feet wide by 150 feet deep.
Scroll down for a close view of the far corner. Click on a photo to see one of the remodeled apartments.
Newly renovated Apartment building has two 1 bedroom apartments and two 2 bedroom apartments:
- Most windows replaced in apartments in 2015
- New carpet in 3 apartments in 2015
- New propane forced air furnace in both 1 bedroom apartments.
- All apartments have electric hot water heaters. New hot water heater in 1 bedroom apartment in 2016.
- New appliances in 3 apartments in 2015
- Current leases for all four apartments. Mobile Home spaces are month-to-month.
Mobile Home Space rent was just increased on all lots by $20 per month effective June 1, 2017 and is reflected in Proforma.
(To receive a copy, we will ask you to please sign a nondisclosure form.)
Seller sees the property as having about a 10% cap rate.
Security Deposits and Last Months Rent in the amount of approximately $6,500 will be delivered to Buyer at closing.
Scroll down to see more to the left.
Click on photo to see inside one of the apartments in the building further off to the left.
.. return to list ..